|Subject: DART running special Independence Day schedule, Wed, July 4|
Date Posted: 6/29/2012 4:49:10 PM
DART running special Independence Day schedule, Wed, July 4
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will operate on the following schedule in celebration of the Wednesday, July 4 holiday:
DART administrative offices are closed Wednesday. However, customers may still contact the Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. DART's Customer Care Center and Lost and Found will also be closed. Route and schedule information is always available on www.DART.org, and information on special holiday destinations is available at www.DART.org/fireworks.
- Bus and light rail services will follow a Sunday schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express will not operate.
- The following High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes will be closed, July 4: I-30 (East R.L. Thornton) and on I-30 West (Tom Landry Freeway); the reversible S-ramp at the southern end of the I-35E (Stemmons) HOV lane; the reversible HOV ramp between the US 75 and the I-635 HOV lanes; and the section of the I-35E/U.S. 67 (South R. L. Thornton/Marvin D. Love) HOV lanes from downtown Dallas to Loop 12.
- The remaining portion of the Stemmons HOV lanes, the lanes on LBJ Freeway, the US 75 lanes, and the lanes on I-35E/U.S. 67 from Loop 12 to Camp Wisdom Road will be open.
- DART Paratransit services for customers with disabilities will operate on a Saturday schedule. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed on Wednesday, July 4. Customers may call, on Monday, July 2, to book trips through Wednesday, July 4, and Tuesday, July 3, to book trips through Thursday, July 5. Customers may call Thursday, July 5, to book trips for Friday, July 6. X-Press Booking and next day weekend voice mail booking is also available.
Click here to return to the current Featured Rider Alerts page.
Click here to return to the Rider Alerts page.
Click here to return to the Main Menu.