|Subject: Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice|
Date Posted: 4/15/2020 3:08:10 PM
Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice
DART continues to provide transit service while safeguarding its customers and employees in response to the current COVID-19 crisis.
With many in North Texas ordered to stay at home, DART is implementing service adjustments for bus and light rail.
- All light rail service will operate at a 20-minute frequency throughout the day.
- All bus routes will have service on weekdays, except routes 155 and 887. Route 155 customers have access to route 554 and
887 customers have access to GoLink Service.
- More details, including schedules, can be found at www.DART.org/Mod or by calling DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
- No changes are being made to the Dallas Streetcar schedule nor weekend bus and light rail service.
- DART strongly recommends that passengers wear cloth face coverings on transit vehicles and in public settings in addition to practicing social distancing measures.
- Based on recommendations from the CDC, DART encourages you to buy your transit pass with the GoPass app instead of at a ticket vending machine to avoid contact with surfaces others may have touched.
- All DART Transit Center indoor seating areas have been closed.
- To enforce social distancing practices and protect customer and employee well-being, the lobby at DART Headquarters (1401 Pacific Avenue) has been closed to the public, including the DARTmart store and Lost and Found.
- Passengers can find additional information about the agency's coronavirus prevention efforts on the DART website at www.DART.org/Health.
Click here to return to the current Featured Rider Alerts page.
Click here to return to the Rider Alerts page.
Click here to return to the Main Menu.