|Subject: DART Increases Service Starting Monday, October 19, 2020|
Date Posted: 10/19/2020 12:50:02 AM
DART Increases Service Starting Monday, October 19, 2020
DART continues to provide transit service while safeguarding its customers and employees in response to the current COVID-19 crisis.
- Note: DART will be implementing major changes in bus, rail and GoLink service starting Monday, Oct. 19, as the North Texas economy slowly reopens. The agency will restore service on a group of routes and improve frequencies on others to just under 90 percent of pre-pandemic levels.
- More details, including schedules, can be found at www.DART.org/Mod or by calling DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
- DART Riders Required to Wear Face Coverings Starting Friday, July 3, 2020. In accordance with Gov. Greg Abbott's Executive Order, beginning at noon on July 3, DART passengers will be required to wear a face covering while on DART vehicles or properties in response to the increased spread of COVID-19. Face coverings over both the mouth and nose will be required when riding DART buses, trains and paratransit vehicles, Trinity Railway Express trains, at DART stations, on platforms, in buildings and on board the Dallas Streetcar.
- Based on recommendations from the CDC, DART encourages you to buy your transit pass with the GoPass app instead of at a ticket vending machine to avoid contact with surfaces others may have touched.
- All DART Transit Center indoor seating areas have been closed.
- To enforce social distancing practices and protect customer and employee well-being, the lobby at DART Headquarters (1401 Pacific Avenue) has been closed to the public, including the DARTmart store and Lost and Found.
- Passengers can find additional information about the agency's coronavirus prevention efforts on the DART website at www.DART.org/Health.
Click here to return to the current Featured Rider Alerts page.
Click here to return to the Rider Alerts page.
Click here to return to the Main Menu.