|Subject: Comet Cruiser (UTD Shuttle - Route 883) Schedule to Change, Effective Monday, April 20, 2020|
Effective Date: 4/20/2020
Date Posted: 4/17/2020 10:52:52 AM
Comet Cruiser (UTD Shuttle - Route 883) Schedule to Change, Effective Monday, April 20, 2020
Riders on Route 883 (Comet Cruiser) are advised of several schedule changes to take effect Monday, April 20. Among the adjustments:
Additional information can be found on the UTD website.
- Monday-Thursday East Express will not operate
- Regular 883 East service between CityLine/Bush Station and University will operate on its current schedule Monday-Saturday from the 7 a.m. through the 7 p.m. departures
- Wal-Mart will be served seven days a week on the Frankford West branch (though not on trips departing University later than 7 p.m.)
- The Frankford West Wal-Mart branch will operate every
30 minutes through 7 p.m. on Monday-Saturday, departing University at :00 and :30, Wal-Mart at :25 and :55, and the McCallum terminal at :12 and :42 every hour (Frankford &
Osage three minutes later)
- The Meandering West branch will operate every 30 minutes Monday-Saturday through 7 p.m., departing University at
:15 and :45 and the McCallum terminal at :27 and :57 every hour.
- After 7 p.m., continuous trips will be provided approximately every 45 minutes between CityLine/Bush Station, University,
the McCallum Terminal and Frankford.
There will be no night service to Meandering or Wal-Mart.
Westbound trips will depart CityLine/Bush at 7:22, 8:07, 8:52, 9:37, 10:22 and 11:07 p.m.; and University at 7:45, 8:30, 9:15, 10:00 and 11:00 p.m. to McCallum. Eastbound trips will depart the McCallum terminal at 7:15, 8:00, 8:45, 9:30, 10:15 and 11:09 p.m.; Frankford & Osage at 7:18, 8:03, 8:48, 9:33 and 10:18 p.m.; and University at 7:45, 8:30, 9:15, 10:00 and 10:45 p.m.
- Sunday service will remain unchanged.
Click here to return to the Rider Alerts page.
Click here to return to the Main Menu.